Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm back (again)

Hope nobody miss me during the past two weeks. =P I had been absent coz was holidaying in Singapore.

It was a fantastic 12 day trip that saw us visiting nearly every nook and corner of the small dot.


Singapore esplanade

The view had been breath-taking, the shopping exhaustive, the food interesting and the experience thought-provoking.

The downside it burned a big hole in my pockets and created a big bulge in my stomach. So bad that I had to buy a skipping rope to trim down.

Further highlights on my trip to come later. Now very busy doing things for my club.. Sorrie...

1 comment:

Wee Loon ONG said...

so long ony update your blog, ish. by the way, haha, big bulge in your stomach?! i reckon there was already a big bulge there and now it's getting even bigger:P oi, and dont put those cow pic lar, I wana see red hair with ear rings pictures lar...