Saturday, August 26, 2006

I am proudly a Malaysian

Congratulations Phiaw, you are 13% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Abdullah Badawi !

How Un-Malaysian Are You?

Geez...does it mean I'm Prime Minister material too? Come to think of it, I share many traits with Abdullah Badawi too... I'm humble, peace loving, conservative, family loving, soft spoken, has a charming smile, patriotic, hates bribery, Mr. Clean, Mr. Nice Guy and will also love my son-in-law to death too if I have one.. what's more seems like AB and I share the same favorite number too... Thirteen...

In 20 years time, people may be doing this kinda survey and the results come up as:

Congratulations Ah Kow! you are 13% not Malaysian.
That means you're as Malaysian as...

Prime Minister Datuk Phiaw!

He is 13% not Malaysian because: he once studied overseas, he loves to eat pizza and spagetti, he does not like to drive Proton and he does not take bribe. Way to go Ah Kow! =)

4 comments:

changyang1230 said...

Haha, did you answer the questions with the expectedly most "malaysian" answer? I did actually. If not, I would be a lot more un-Malaysian. :)

Wee Loon ONG said...

PM material? hey, what else do u wana be... nobel laureate, PM, and what else? hey, wake up and stop dreaming...haha

vseehua said...

well, it there is no fantasy it's nt phiaw

Phiaw said...

You know having a dream does not necessary mean that you have to make the dream a reality. It's the process that matters. In fact, if your dreams became a reality, the post-dream days will be meaningless. I dont make dreams because I want to make them a reality, but because I need a vision to spur me to reach greater heights. I don't exactly believe I will win the Nobel Prize, I will be satisfied if I got an article published on Nature. Likewise, I don't think I will be PM, but I will be satisfied to be a leader of some sort, like a club.