Monday, September 03, 2007

And I brought back from Tassie...

Two more lovable pets (I think more lovable than OWL's goldfish. LOL just kidding).



One is this absolutely cute Tassie Devil. It is currently sitting in a filled wine glass coz it can literally grow in H2O. Will keep you updated with his growth over these few days.



Another Legal Drug Dealer into the family =). Meet Elmo. He is the pet I'm very proud of. He is the very first pet I got from the play machine where you put one dollar in and try to hook a pet up in 15 seconds. I'm usually very bad at these things but seems this year is a lucky year.

At first is the very big doggie.

Now is this cute Elmo. =)

Wonder when I will hook up a gal... LOL.

P/s: Tassie was great. Photos parade will be up in a few days.

No comments: