Sunday, October 16, 2005

About DANCING...

Last nite, I attended a flare dance concert.

Besides being entertained, it also left me with a thing or two to ponder.

The best dancers, it seems, are the ones who totally, fully expressed their feelings and emotions on stage. It is not the beautifully chronographed routines that appeal to me; but it is the pure zest and energy showed by some dancers that fascinate one. Even though his/her dancing bit might be shoddy, as long as the dancer is enthusiastic in what he/she did, it is more than enough to make me appreciate it.

This, I feel, applies to life too. As long as one gives his/her best in life, it is easy to forgive his/her imperfections and faults.

Perhaps I should learn dancing so that I should have an outlet to vent my innermost feelings and emotions. But of course, I need to attend to another more pressing matter before thinking about that: building my self-confidence. It takes courage to go up and express your feelings for hundreds of strangers to see. Hopefully, I will succeed before I live to regret it.

2 comments:

heng Liang said...

no worries la.. it's not impossible! i know u can! 加油!

PaNdA said...

i didn't know u have a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek...