Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Profile change

It used to say:

A Pharmacy undergraduate studying in Melbourne, who is determined to change his life. Originally from Kuching, he loves to read, write and cook. Unpredictable and bossy at times, but usually quiet and unassuming. He is of the opinion that he is the nicest guy on Earth.

But since I am no longer a Pharmacy undergraduate and no longer studying in Melbourne, it is high time I change my profile description. So here it goes, the brand new one.

A fresh pharmacy graduate from the Victorian College of Pharmacy, Melbourne, who had so far went back to Kuching to start the next phase of his life, whatever it is. He still find joy in reading, writing and cooking, but now wonders whether being a nice guy is a boon or a bane. Full of contradictions but nevertheless believe he will do the right thing in the end.

Since I am now entering a new chapter of my life, I will be making a few small changes in the blog. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

being nice is a trait, not a bless/bane. just be yourself. want a hug? :P