Friday, June 08, 2007

New job vacancy



If only there is such a job in the real life. Then a lot of the top students in universities all around the world can have their dream job. =)

For those studying for exams, add more oil la. Brilliant-owl.blogspot got lotz of different kinds for you to choose.

P/s: I just complained to my housemate yesterday that the exams is just like a memorisation test. Seems that one of the lecturer heard me. He went the extra mile to do a very extraordinary test question, along the way revolutionizing the whole medical dictionary with new disease like lectitis and adding two more evil scientists to the world. I salute him for his creativity.. geez I am so impressed that I don't even feel sad for not being able to answer that question..

PP/s: The great antibiotics
vancomycin was first isolated by EC Kornfeld (working at Eli Lilly) from a soil sample collected from the interior jungles of Borneo. Geez I didn't know that..

No comments: