Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Autumn

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolour, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.    ~Stanley Horowitz

 IMG_0919a

I shared the sentiments of the above quote, as autumn is by far my most favourite season of all.

Realising that this may possibly be the last autumn I'll spend in Melbourne, I took the opportunity to take some pics of the beautiful season before it ends.

 IMG_0937

Autumn is always the most romantic season. The rich colour and romance of the season always makes me feel like doing a spontaneous dance in the middle of the park.

It's a season of observing leaves dancing, frolicking and cavorting in the breeze, their flashes of different hues a feast for the eyes.

IMG_0923a

It's a season of hearing them whistling and rustling, singing a unique tune of nature under the conducting baton of the wind.

It's a season of breathing in the substance of the leaves, with their earthy hint of a summer long gone.

 IMG_0920a

Best of all, it's a season of crisp crunch crunch crunch as I indulged in my favourite pastime of stepping on these leaves.

If only there's autumn in Malaysia...

No comments: