Sunday, April 08, 2007

Tags

Since it's the hols and I have no mood to do the things I'm supposed to do, I had decided to reply the tags that were a 'bequest' of the friendly ghost a few weeks ago.

So here goes:

Tag 1
Q1: Who is the most wanted blogger you want to meet?
- dunno... maybe kenny sia. Coz he's a kuching guy and ppl says he looks funny goin around with a big camera trying to be funny. But his posts are getting lamer and not-so-funny anymore nowadays.

Q2: Who is the group of blogger you most wanted to meet?
- ppl who wrote political blogs. Wanna pick their brains to visualise how they think.

Q3: Who is the “I can meet, want to meet but somehow never get to meet blogger’?
- Kenny Sia again? Don't think its difficult to accidentally 'meet' him..

Tag 2
Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves etc etc...

Okay some weird things about it. But I dont really knmow how to define weird..but here goes.

1. I like to read romantic stories, doesn't really matter whether it is English or Chinese. You know, stories about talk, dark, handsome guys meeting beautiful young ladies.

2. As I had said before, I would like to have a girl 'chase' after me. It is by far the toughest of my new year resolutions coz I have least amount of control on it. But since a lot of my resolutions had already been achieved this year, this may just happen. Who knows...

3. I hate to be late and will try to arrive early even though I know others will be late. I know its stupid but t's a matter of principle.

4. I am a little bit girli-yish. I care a lot about my appearance, I look through fashion magazines, I speak softly and can really act like a girl. If you wanna me teach you how to hold a cup, strut down the street or apply make-up like a girl, I seriously can help you.

5. Like See Hua, I always liked Lego sets. I even bought some here. I especially like those with lotz of Lego people in it. The more Lego people the set has, the more I like it.

6. I always believe that I can be the Prime Minister of Malaysia one day.

Tag 3
GETTING TO KNOW HIM

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Kho Boon Phiaw
Birth Date: 31 May 1985
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Lefty (thats why I'm clever)

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : Malaysian Chinese
My Fears : Dying young
My Perfect Pizza : thin crust, with cheese that is difficult to break up.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : What's the time now?
My Bedtime : From 12am to 2am
My Most Missed Memory: Time in INTEC

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: Group (I like watch ppl)
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Both
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino with two sugars

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: No. But want to try once before dead.
Curse: Most of the time (trying to cut down).
Take a Shower: Sure, at least once a day.
Have a Crush: Sure la. I'm not gay.
Think You've Been In Love: Hard question.
Go To School: Yes
Want To Get Married: Not sure
Believe In Yourself: Not 100% yet. Trying to get there..
Think You're A Health Freak: A little.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Sure
Gone To The Mall : Always
Been On Stage: Yeah. But not for a long time now
Eaten Sushi: Only started after being in Melbourne
Dyed Your Hair: Nope.Wil do it sometime in the near future

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: A little

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: Around 30

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL...
Best Eye Colour: whatever, as long as it looks lively and sparkles
Best Hair Colour: Shades of black/brown
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: replying to these tags
An Hour Ago: watch a movie with Thow Kong and Wee Loon
4.5 Hours Ago: Resting
1 Month Ago: Busy with uni life
1 Year Ago: Still busy with uni life

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: to have happy people all around me
I hate: people having trouble with their love lives. Love should be simple
I hide: a lot of things from people
I miss: Kuching food?
I need: a lot of confidence

If any of you really read this, thx a lot for your patience....gee I never thought you would. Either you are bored or you cared for me very much. I hope it is the latter. Thx so much! =P

By the way, I'm not tagging anyone else coz its Easter and I want to spread a little goodwill. =)

No comments: