Sunday, November 16, 2008

Swish 08

Swish was the graduation farewell party for fourth year pharmacy students.

 IMG_2871

This year's theme was Arabian Nights - A magic carpet ride.

IMG_2883

It was magical. Everyone going into the venue was showered by rose petals.

IMG_2852

The event was held at Cossar Hall, which is Uni. However, it was greatly transformed for the night. For instance, there were two tall minarets adorning the stage.

IMG_2857

A belly dancer also made an appearance.

IMG_2888

There was also a camel resting at the back of the hall. I figured that it was thirsty, so fed it some wine.

IMG_2870

It was a great night where we got to mingle and take photos with lecturers and other students.

IMG_2890

During Swish they also gave out the Student Community Achievement Award for students who had somewhat made contributions to students life in Uni.

Surprisingly I got one of the award! It was peer nominated and I didn't really thought that anyone will nominate me as the process is very complicated.

To that person, thank you very much for nominating me. I hoped I really did made a difference to students life in Uni. This award really meant a lot.

And here's me posing with the award surrounded by two stunning models.

IMG_2918

Now there's only two things left in my Uni life to look forward to: the day the results are released (Nov 28) and graduation (Dec 11).

Till then, it will be continuous partying. ^^

1 comment:

hsiu yinn said...

congratulations ! i think u truly deserved the award :)